The Center for Undergraduate Research has a few opportunities and deadlines coming up:
- Research Opportunity Postings: Faculty and research staff can post volunteer and course-credit research opportunities on our website, making it easy for students interested in getting started in research to find faculty who are looking for students. Research opportunities could be semester-long or short-term (i.e. a 2-week field experience), and are posted on an ongoing basis.
- Learn more here: https://ugresearch.ku.edu/mentor/posting
- Research-Intensive Course Grants: Get support and funding from our office to develop a larger research or creative project for an undergraduate class that you are teaching.
- Applications for Spring 2020 grants is November 15, 2019
- Learn more here: http://ugresearch.ku.edu/ricg
- Fall Poster Session: The 2nd annual Fall Poster Session will take place on Tuesday, December 10 from 4:00-6:00 pm. If you are teaching a class with a major research component or mentoring students on out-of-class projects, please encourage them to present their projects!
- Students wanting to present should register by November 15, 2019
- Learn more here: http://ugresearch.ku.edu/fall