This week’s U.S. Supreme Court activity on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) may prompt uncertainty and questions among some members of the campus community.
KU strives to be a welcoming and supportive environment for all students regardless of their personal background or circumstances. Here are resources and support offices to be aware of:
- The Office of Diversity & Equity – https://diversity.ku.edu/
- The Office of Multicultural Affairs, Support Services for Undocumented Students – https://undocumented.ku.edu/
- Legal Services for Students – https://legalservices.ku.edu/
- Jayhawk Student One Stop – http://sos.ku.edu/
- CAPS, Counseling And Psychological Services – https://caps.ku.edu/
- ISS, International Support Services – https://iss.ku.edu/
Because there are still many unknowns, university staff will continue to monitor the Supreme Court case and will provide updates to undocumented.ku.edu as more becomes known about the case and how it might impact people at KU.