An opportunity to apply your classroom & textbook learning while immersed in a spectacular & transformative educational setting!
Caribbean Ecosystem Field Studies
* Study, snorkel & SCUBA dive on the Caribbean coral reef of Mexico *
May 21 - June 10, 2019
Colorado Ecosystem Field Studies
* Study, camp, & hike in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado *
July 26 - August 15, 2019
- Gain valuable career skills in hands-on scientific field research
- Earn 3 undergraduate academic transfer credits over summer-break
- Join a diverse & exciting group of college students for an experiential
learning experience of a lifetime!
For all course information visit the website: EcoFS.org
Open to students from all universities & majors |
Accredited by the University of Montana, Environmental Studies Program
ENST 391- for 3 undergraduate semester transfer credits
Direct questions to Professor Steve Johnson, EcoFS Director at steve@EcoFS.org