- Provost's statement on commercial note-taking ventures
- Repetition of Courses (University Senate Rules and Regulations 2.2.8)
Note that courses numbered 300 and above may be retaken, but instead of the newer grade's replacing the original grade, the grades will be averaged.
- Student Academic Misconduct Policy from the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Substitution policy: BIOL 100 & BIOL 102 for BIOL 150. Students who have taken BIOL 100 and BIOL 102, have earned an A or B in both courses, and have decided to major in a biological science should consult a UBP advisor to request permission to substitute BIOL 100 and BIOL 102 for BIOL 150 for the purposes of fulfilling biology major degree requirements.
- Undergraduate Biology Program Course Transfer Policy
- Undergraduate Biology Program Grade Appeal Policy
- Use of Undergraduate Microbiology Teaching Supplies -80 Freezer
- Biological Sciences reserves the right to terminate administratively the enrollment of any student who, after enrolling in a class, misses two consecutive class meetings during the first two weeks of the semester or misses four consecutive unexcused class meetings during the remainder of the semester. Should an emergency cause the student to miss two consecutive class meetings, the student should contact the instructor or the Biology Office at 864-4301 immediately.