Now accepting applications for the University of Nebraska’s 2020 Summer Research Program.
Our 10-week, full-time residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a Research1 university. All participants receive excellent benefits including competitive stipends, room and board, and travel to and from Lincoln, Nebraska.
Summer events include graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more. Your students will join a supportive, engaging community of summer scholars who will live and work together. Last summer’s cohort was comprised of over 100 students from across the country.
Summer 2020 research programs include:
- Applications and Foundations of Unmanned Systems
- Beneficial Insects Protection Research and Extension Experiences
- Biomedical Engineering Devices
- Chemical Assembly
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC))
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Plant Immunity Against Biotic Stress
- National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Social Network Analysis for Solving Minority Health Disparities
- Sustainability of Horizontal Civil Networks in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
Our online application makes it easy for students to apply. The priority deadline is February 1 and all applications must be completed by March 1, 2020. Students historically underrepresented in graduate education and students from academic institutions where research programs are limited are especially encouraged to apply.